- I’m Elizabeth Golden, the creative behind eGolden Moments Photography.
- Describe me in three words: cats, coffee, and creative photography.
- I shoot approximately 15-20 weddings per year to ensure I give each client my full attention.
- I am a natural light photographer who occasionally uses flash to add creativity to the shot.
- I love my job so much because, as cliche as it sounds, I get to document you on your happiest day! Plus, wedding food really is the best.
A little more about me
- I really like cats. I own three and volunteer weekly at an animal shelter.
- Coffee is my life. I could not survive a day without it.
- I’ve forgotten how to communicate without extreme sarcasm.
- I love traveling. One of my goals is to visit all 50 states. I have one left: New Mexico.
- I know more than you could ever want to know about camera gear, so if you’re looking to purchase, I can probably answer all your questions.
- Did I mention I like cats?
- I’m a photojournalist from start to finish. I got my start as a newspaper reporter/photographer, so all events I photograph will have that candid feel.
- I much rather catch you laughing with family and friends than shove you into some stereotypical pose.
- The best moments come seconds after the fake smiles wear off.
- I strive to be extremely creative with all my shots.
- I love beautiful skies, blurry backgrounds and intimate moments.